Every Monday, we provide free tax filing services for people with low income !
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible if you have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
Your total family income should be less than the amount shown in the chart.
|Family size||Total family income|
|One person with one dependant||$35,000 (add $2,500 for each additional dependant)|
|Couple||$40,000 (add $2,500 for each dependant)|
In general, your tax situation is simple if you have no income or if your income comes from these sources:
- benefits such as CPP, disability, CCB, EI, social assistance
- support payments
- scholarships, fellowships, bursaries or grants
- interest (under $1,000)
Your tax situation is not simple if you:
- are self-employed or have employment expenses
- have business or rental income and expenses
- have capital gains or losses
- file for bankruptcy
- are completing a tax return for a deceased person
*For more information on eligibility of our service, please visit the Government of Canada's website.
*For your convenience, Government of Canada also provide other locations for the free tax service.
Our Contact Info:
To contact us, please call and make an appointment.
211 Consumers Road, Suite 300
North York, ON, M2J 4G8